Loose Brass Bells 16mm diameter 50 Bells
- Usually ships within 24 Hrs
- Cross cut individual brass bells used in Salangai/Ghungroo.
- 50 individual bells in a bag.
- Each bells are of 16mm diameter (~ 2/3 inch).
- Can be used for making various types of bells with strings.
- Good for Kathak ghungroo ankle bells
- Very good sound
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Not too much surprise here. Was like expected. bells were about 15mm. The sound was ok for my purpose with all the 50 bells...
I purchased these bells as a percussionist/drummer.
The bells are of very poor quality. Half of them barely make a sound or no sound at all. Some of them even have holes in the middle of the bell !!!
That was my fist purchase on this website, and I must admit that I'm very disappointed...
I purchased the 16 mm brass bells to embellish a wall hanging. They are substantial bells with a nice jingle, and it was easy to hand-stitch them in clusters onto the quilted hanging. I bought 50 bells for less than $12 was a good value, and I'll use the extras on other fiber art.
The practice saree was just such a lovely color. I don't have an immediate plan for it, but will eventually use it in fiber art also. Or maybe for a summer tunic, as I do love that dark madder red. Six yards of soft cotton fabric for less than $23 is a good bargain.